If you haven’t been to New York City, it’s about time you come over.
- New York City has the best pizza in the world!
- Unlike major cities outside the US, there are plenty of public restrooms in NYC.
- 56.5 million domestic and international visitors chose to visit NYC in 2014. Will you this year?
- You have a choice of over 24,000 restaurants and you won’t have to travel far for authentic Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Lebanese, Brazilian, Italian, Greek, Irish or Indian food. You don’t have to go to China for authentic buns or to Lebanon for the best hummus.
- NYC’s bagels.
- There’s always something to do in the “City that never sleeps!”
- It’s a city filled with entertainment and events galore! You have plenty of choices for theater events, music and dance events, Broadway shows, cultural events, sports events and free tickets to TV show tapings.
- New York City is rich in both culture and history.
- It’s the financial capital of the world (debatable).
- It’s the largest city in the US and the most diverse.
- It’s a global transportation hub, served by three international airports and you can easily find airfare deals to the city if you are flexible.
- Getting around NYC is easy – you have the options of taking the subway, bus, cab, Uber, bicycle, ferry or walking if you are in Manhattan.
- You’ll know that the world is BIG and there are all types of people in the world. You are uniquely YOU and there is no one like YOU!
- You’ll rethink Thomas Jefferson’s statement, “All men are created equal!”
And there’s so much more!
New York City is a city like no other. In case you are wondering where to go and what to do, where to eat and what to expect, below is a list curated for you. More will be added each month. For live updates, follow me on Instagram or Periscope.
Neighborhoods and Places to Stay
Museums, Galleries and Landmarks
Alexander Hamilton U.S. Custom House in New York City (National Museum of American Indian)